- 4 Oz lighter than the standard PMACA 10/22 Chassis
- Fits Ruger 10/22 standard and bull barrels
- Adapts the Ruger10/22 rifle to AR15 components: Stock, Grip, and Picatinny rail
- Innovative design minimizes bulk and weight for a clean look
- High quality anodized aluminum precision machined from billet
- Included items:
- PMACA 10/22 Light Weight Chassis
- 1.75" Picatinny rail
- Universal tang for grip
- lock ring for the stock
- Mounting hardware
- Total weight of the kit: 12 Oz
- Material : Anodized 6061-T6
- Length: 11.75"
- Width: 1.5"
- Compatible 10-22 rifle models
- Tactical Solutions
- Magnum Research
- Select Fire LLC
The PMACA 10/22 Light Weight Chassis is a light weight version of the standard PMACA 10/22 chassis. It is machined from a single piece of 6061-T6 aluminum billet and then anodized. We have spent extra time machining away extra weight without compromising the strength and durability of the chassis. If desired the chassis can be painted with Cerakote in a number of colors. The Cerakote ceramic coating provides additional protection and offers a selection of colors not available with anodized aluminum. For custom requests, inform us of color choice in notes section.
Receiver dropped right it. Factory charger pistol grip fit perfect. Put a shockwave blade on it and now it's the perfect silencer host for my element 2. Factory polymer stock weighed in around 10-11 oz. So your only gaining 1 oz and that's nothing.
This turned my Kidd 10/22 into my dream rifle. Allowing my to use an xlr stock and whole system serves as a great trainer for my xlr bolt gun.
Was excited to put my 22 together, item looked perfect when received. Tried to drop my reciever in and gets halfway then it gets stuck. Tried on the second chassis I ordered and the same problem. Product is milled incorrectly, waiting to see if this company will help me or I gotta help myself