- Build a hybrid rifle with the Ruger® 10/22® and AR15 Components
- Stocks and hand grip
- Integrated 3" Picatinny Rail
- Goes with the PMACA Free Float tube
- Fits Ruger® 10/22® with AGP Takedown kit with 1.5" ID hand guard
- Does not fit older AGP 1.75" tubes
- Fits PMACA Carbon Fiber free float tube Cap
- Anodized 6061-T6 Machined from billet
- Cerakote ceramic coating (Selected models)
- Items included
- PMACA Multi Chassis + hardware
- Universal tang for grips
- Stock lock ring
- Compatible with 10/22® AGP Takedown
- Stock and hand grip compatible with AR15 components
- Integrated Picatinny rail
- Length: 12 1/2"
- Width: 1 1/2"
- Weight: 14.2oz (including hardware)
The PMACA Multi Chassis is a single piece of 6061-T6 aluminum precision machined from billet, and then anodized. If desired the stock can be painted with Cerakote in a number of colors. The Cerakote ceramic coating provides additional protection as well as a selection of colors not available from anodized aluminum.
The use of the chassis allows you to use AR15 stocks, grips, front grip, laser, or flashlight.
Builds with this Chassis should include a free float tube. Either a PMACA free float tube, or one from the AGP takedown kit.
- Standard Ruger® 10/22® rifle
- Bull Barrel
- PMACA Multi chassis
- PMACA Carbon Fiber Free Float tube
- Fixed Tube Stock
- AR LPK Grip
Ruger® and 10/22®, and 10/22 Takedown® are registered trademarks of Sturm, Ruger and Co., Inc. . PMACA is not affiliated with Ruger® and is independently owned and operated. All PMACA products are designed and manufactured in the USA.
52 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Build quality is superb. Love the red anodize, fit is great on attachments. This is going to be a red/black SBR. Going to get a second one for my full length 10/22
After I figured the free float hand guard, it was perfect!
I got the red one and it looks amazing I can wait to finish my build it’s perfect for what I’m going for
Great product, very affordable, FAST shipping will buy again!!
5 stars this was my first chassis build, everything worked out great for my charger build...
This is a perfectly working upgrade to my old 10-22!
Amazing product , looks great, fits great fast shipping
Nice chassis, main complaint is that its hard to use Tech Sights with this chassis, otherwise I would have given 5 stars.
Very please with all aspects of the chassis except for the anodizing is not the most durable finish. I knew this going in but can CereKote it myself when the time comes.